Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Abandoned Paper Mill

Explored! February 14th, 2010

This is part one of my Valentine's Day exploring trip in Pennsylvania.

My initial explore of the day was an abandoned paper mill which was filled with asbestos and unique equipment. This location was loaded with some of the coolest signage from back in the days as well. It was definitely a real pain in the ass gaining access here because of the 3 feet of snow around the entire building; but if there is a will, there is a way! So I trekked through the snow dropped down a very tight space and had a little bit (a lot) more hang time than expected and landed not so gracefully... Nonetheless I dusted myself off, powered up the camera, and I spent a few hours in here shooting and thoroughly enjoyed myself at this location. It was filled with a beautiful light green color and excellent natural light on most of the floors!


As always all contructive critisism, feedback, and/or positive comments will be greatly welcomed!


The rest of the set can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/missinlinx/sets/72157623318878885/



1.
Rear View Signage
2.
Forklift Parking
3.
Bottoms Up Sunshine
4.
Machine Gears


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
Search Engine Submission - AddMe

Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
Photography Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Ping blog